Thursday, September 11, 2008

Needed a vacation from my vacation

Wow, I haven't written anything for over a month! I think I needed a vacation from my vacation. My trip was absolutely amazing and a success for the goals that I had set, so it has been a busy time catching up on life in general. School has started up again and with the new crop of 5th graders comes a whole new set of raw material!
As far as the novel I am working on (and the 'purpose' of my UK leg of the trip), I have a better understanding for what I was looking for -- enough that I have to go and edit some of my material to make it more historically accurate. It is exciting to know what may have actually been, historically speaking, but sometimes it is hard to let go of something you wrote - even if it is not accurate. The laborious task of editing has begun. Wish me luck.

No comments: