Thursday, April 24, 2008

Teaching Family Life, pt 2

This posting comes with a content warning.
You should also read the previous posting before this one.
My previous one should also come with one, but this one just jumps out at you. The girls seem to be a bit more focused on certain concepts here.
Here's some more questions and comments from Family Life, this time it's the girls. This is just a few of them.

  1. The video was nasty and I hope I never see it again.
  2. how come boys can't wear something like a diaper so they won't have wet dreams?
  3. I love your shirt and your flip-flops.
  4. Why are we learning about boys? We are not boys, so why are we learning about them.
  5. If you get hit on your breasts, why does it hurt?
  6. Can I have your top?
  7. Why do boys have wet dreams, and how is this possible?
  8. Hi Ms. ***, I like your earrings
  9. Is it hard for girls who have periods to get in the pool?
  10. I like your shirt and your shoes.
  11. Why do we get disgusted when we hear about boys?
  12. Like your outfit and earrings. No questions.
  13. Why does a boys penis grow bigger? Miss ***, I like your earrings.
  14. How many times does a wet dream happen in a boy's life? PS: Love your earrings!
  15. Do the penises get short?
  16. Luv your shirt. where did you get it and I like spaghetti and french fries!
  17. What is the proper age to start shaving?
  18. Is sperm a germ?
  19. Ms. ***, can I have your earrings and your jeans to wear?
  20. Why do girls go through more puberty than boys?
  21. When boys wake up from having a wet dream, why is their bed wet?
  22. What happens if boys don't have a wet dream?
  23. Is a wet dream a guy version of a period?
  24. Can a girl have a wet dream?
  25. How come wet dreams are not pee?
  26. If somebody hits you on your breast, will it grow? Nice T-shirt.
  27. Ms. ***, I like your T-shirt and the flowers on it.
  28. Why do boys have wet dreams?
  29. When you have wet dreams, does it mean you peed?
  30. Don't forget to give us our homework. And nice top.

Kinda makes me a bit self conscious about what to wear. I always heard that girls are supposed to be more mature than the boys. These questions don't really support this, do they? I don't think I've ever had a group of kids so fixated on wet dreams. Usually they get hung up on the whole twins concept. But then, this group has more than their fair share of twins among them. Go figure!

1 comment:

Artful Kisser said...

Ha! Is sperm a germ? Funny... I can't believe (and yet I can believe) they're so fixated on clothes and accessories.